Snoring is a common condition that can affect anyone, although it occurs more frequently in men and people who are overweight. Snoring has a tendency to worsen with age.
People who snore make a vibrating, rattling, noisy sound while breathing during sleep. It may be a symptom of sleep apnea.
Consult your doctor if you snore and have any of the following symptoms or signs:
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Morning headaches
- Recent weight gain
- Awakening in the morning not feeling rested
- Awaking at night feeling confused
- Change in your level of attention, concentration, or memory
- Observed pauses in breathing during sleep
- Sometimes it may distract us and lessen our productivity especially when we start losing sleep.
For more information, click the link below: